Monday, April 1, 2013

Update!

If anyone’s noticed, I haven’t been blogging like I said I would, and that’s my fault. On the other hand, I am moving ahead on a several fronts.

On the Battletech front, I’ve done a couple of things for products that will be out sometime in the near future (I hope!). I can’t say what, but it’s been interesting seeing what’s coming next. Some people are going to be surprised. There’s another project pitch I am still waiting to hear back on, and hopefully, it will be good news.

As for BattleCorps stories, I sent six to the workgroup, and I think four will make the cut. The two that didn’t, I think I’ll use the characters from the one story and put them into another, related story. I have a couple of multi-part stories in the works, but I really don’t have an idea if Jason Schmitzer (He who I must impress with said stories) is looking for something like this.

For now, it’s completing stories and rewriting others. I will have more stories just as soon as I can get them finished and approved.
That’s all for now.

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment