Saturday, January 7, 2012

My purpose for this Blog....

. . . .is simple. It's to promote the Game of Battletech to regular players and to new players. I love the game and have done so for years. These days, I'm acutally writing for the Universe.

So, why do I love it?

There isn't one answer to that. I love the game itself, and the fiction that has powered it for many years. The RPG and table-top/minis game, and the video games.  I like the fans and the people who haunt the forums, debating questions about the game or the universe itself. I love the people that write their own suplements, because they want to give something back to the game and the fans. It's a place where I don't feel like I'm an outsider.

Plus, you can never go wrong with big, stompy robots.....

So, what do I want to do with this blog? A bit of everything. Topics about Battletech, my thoughts about writing fiction set in this Universe, maybe even some RPG items for those who play that. To give someone the credit they deserve. I don't know how often I can do this, as I have a lot of writing to do, but I want to add something new every week.

This will be an experiment......

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment